The Aastra 6863i is an entry level 2-line desktop VoIP desktop phone with built-in PoE. Its sleek slimline design will bring a touch of class to any office, without taking up valuable desk space.
As with all of Aastra 6800i series phones, the Aastra 6831i model has high definition Hi-Q audio technology, HD wideband audio codecs, advanced audio processing and hardware components. This gives the user true wideband frequency range, whether talking on the handset or on speakerphone.
All 6800i Series SIP Phones feature Aastra’s high definition Hi-Q™ audio technology to deliver enhanced performance and voice clarity. Integrating HD wideband audio codecs, advanced audio processing and hardware components that support a true wideband frequency range, the 6863i offers a superior voice experience on each audio path – handset or speaker – making conversations crystal clear and more life-like.
Enhanced Call Management
With extensive storage capacity for personal directories, callers logs, redial lists, and 3 programmable keys the Aastra 6863i can improve efficiency by providing more call information with the push of a button. With dedicated hard keys including: Transfer, Callers List, Hold, Redial, Goodbye, Options, 2 volume keys, Mute (with LED) and Speaker (with LED) as well as a 4-way navigation with Select/OK key. The 6863i is easy to use and efficient for your everyday telephone use.
The efficient PoE Class 1 power rating – which is a convenient alternative to traditional AC power adaptors, along with other built-in low power management features showcase the Aastra 6863i is environmentally friendly design. The phone also supports an optional Efficiency Level “V” compliant power adaptor if required. With smaller packaging that includes 100% recycled and biodegradable material, the Aastra 6800i Series is therefore one of the most environmentally friendly family of SIP phones on the market.
Aastra 6831i Product Overview
Aastra 6863i Features:
- Aastra 6863i 2-line VoIP Telephone
- 2.75″ 128 x 48 pixel monochrome graphical display
- Call and message waiting LEDs
- 3 programmable soft keys
- Dedicated function keys including Caller List, Hold, Redial, Goodbye, Info, Volume control and Mute
- 4 context-sensitive system keys that are customisable to access up to 18 functionsHD
- ICON navigation menus
- Hi-Qaudio technology
- Dedicated LED for call and message waiting
- HD wideband audio codecs
- Built-in USB port
- Phone lock with PIN
- Dual microphones
- Dedicated headset port supporting modular 4-pin and DHSG/EHS connections
- Environmentally friendly telephone series
- Reduced, recycled and biodegradable packaging
- Supports up to 3 expansion modules
- The range also includes the Aastra 6865i, Aastra 6867i and Aastra 6869i VoIP Handsets