The Avaya 1140e IP Phone is a multi-line professional-level desktop IP phone that supports the Nortel Communications Server and standards-based SIP. Compatible with the CS1000, Option 11 and BCM systems, it is ideally suited for office workers and administrative personnel.
The Avaya 1140e phone has an integrated 10/100 Base-T switch and IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE), allowing LAN and PC ports to connect directly to the network, via an RJ-45 connector. This allows the NTYS05 increased reliability and cost effectiveness; only one cable is needed per desk top for both IP phone and collocated PC traffic. Features include a high resolution 240×160 graphical liquid crystal display with an anti-glare screen. This supports presentation of customised data and web-based applications via external application servers, such as Nortel Application Gateway 2000.
The Avaya 1140e IP Phone (NTYS05) also has an adaptor for expansion modules, allowing ten more programmable keys per module. It can be desk or wall mounted; the five-position adjustable foot stand making for a sleek and ergonomic design.
For the full range of new and refurbished Avaya handsets, please click here
- Fourteen fixed keys
- Four context-sensitive soft label keys
- 240 x 160 high resolution backlit display
- Adjustable tilt-stand
- Four-way navigation cluster with new “Enter/Send” key maximizes user choice and flexibility in navigation
- Standard USB port for support of standard USB mice, keyboard and powered hubs
- Ethernet switch (Gigabit Ethernet capable) with both PC and LAN
- Indicator lamps for ringing/voice message waiting
- New Features Lamp indicator
- IEEE Class 3 device and supports the 802.3af Power over Ethernet standard
- Supports firmware downloads and is “Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Ready”
- Bluetooth integrated for standard Bluetooth headset pairing
- Expansion Module connection port
- Category 5e (CAT5e) cable 2m length included
- Desktop or wall mountable
- Graphite colour with a Silver Metallic Bezel
- Requires external power (either PSU or line power unit) – not supplied