Work smarter with the Jabra Evolve2 30 Mono USB-C Headset. From open office to open plan living, the Evolve2 30 Mono opens doors to seamless collaboration, instant concentration and enhanced comfort anywhere, whoever you are and however you work.
When you are working flexibly, you need to know that you can be heard clearly wherever you are. The Jabra Evolve2 30 Mono is designed with an advanced 2 Microphone Audio System. This captures your voice whilst simultaneously analysing and reducing background noise around you whilst on a call.
Available in several models that combine modernity, lightness and reliability these products will suit all professionals. Supplied with a carrying felt pouch, light and compact, the Evolve2 30 headsets will easily accompany you on all your travels.
Jabra’s Evolve2 30 Mono USB-C is a robust and reliable headset with internal and external components that have been extensively reinforced to give you the ultimate durability. In particular, the headband and microphone boom have been upgraded to steel, which provides greater long-term durability. It is available in the Microsoft Teams certified MS version and also one for standard UC applications.
Performance to match your work
The headset is now an essential communication tool for all professionals. Brands need to offer products with far superior sound characteristics if they want to have a chance to stand out from the competition. Jabra manages to do this with its Evolve2 30 Mono USB-C, which is a headset with a high-quality dual microphone and 28mm speaker. The ‘do not disturb’ LED indicator that, automatically or manually as you prefer, notifies others that you are busy.
The mono version of the Evolve2 30 USB-C headset allows you to work efficiently while keeping in touch with customers or colleagues around you. The stereo version is the preferred choice of those who wish to focus on a call without the distraction of what may be going on around them.
Setting up your headset becomes a piece of cake thanks to the Plug & Play system. Simply plug it into your PC or smartphone and start communicating with complete peace of mind.
Reduce noise in the workplace
The Jabra SafeTone technology, present on all the headsets of this range, allows them to be certified according to European standards relating to noise in the workplace. Your hearing will then be protected in all circumstances, whether it is against acoustic shocks or against peaks in noise that may occur during a conversation.
Jabra Evolve2 30 Mono Features
- Mono USB-C headset with on-ear headband
- Max input power loudspeaker output: 30mW
- Speaker frequency range: 20 – 20,000Hz
- Speaker sensitivity: 115dB
- 2 microphone technology: 1 analogue MEME and 1 analogue ECM
- Controls: taking calls, adjusting the volume, mute / unmute
- User hearing protection with Jabra SafeTone
- Microsoft Teams certified product and UC (Unified Communication) optimised
- Do not disturb LED indicator that lets others know you’re busy
- Connectivity: USB-C – Also available as a USB-A Version
- Cable length: 1.5m
- Speaker size: 28mm Ø
- Product Dimensions: 178.7 x 136.2 x 54.3mm
- Product weight: 92g
- Operating temperature: -10 ° C to 55 ° C
- 2 years warranty
- Also available as stereo headset – Jabra Evolve2 30 Stereo