Designed for experienced professionals, the Poly CCX500 Microsoft Teams Phone is a business media phone with a dedicated Microsoft Teams button. Even in the noisiest of environments, enjoy crystal-clear conversations. Thanks to its 5″ colour multi-touch LCD screen, access has never been easier. Not to mention, the Poly CCX500 Microsoft Teams Phone comes with excellent provisioning and management capabilities. In turn, rest assured that the deployment of your devices will be seamless. For excellent Microsoft Teams experiences, this desktop phone is ideal.
Optimised for Microsoft Teams
Thanks to the colour touch screen and dedicated Teams button, your contacts and meetings are a tap away. Therefore, users can spend less time setting up their meetings and more time making important calls with colleagues and customers alike. Not to mention, the CCX500 MS Teams provides flexible headset options. For example, connect your headset via Bluetooth, USB or an RJ9 port. This way, communicate with the headset of your choice. Thanks to this device, be productive in the way that suits you best.
Exceptional audio quality
With Poly HD Voice and Acoustic Clarity, every conversation counts and nothing will be missed. Also, enjoy market-leading Poly Acoustic Fence technology. This feature works to remove distracting background noise, allowing for crystal-clear communications. If this wasn’t enough, the Poly CCX500 also comes with a full-duplex speakerphone as well as echo cancellation technology.
The Poly CCX 500 is powered by power over ethernet, however, where a PoE source is not available an optional PSU can be used.
For Poly’s full range of Microsoft Teams Phones, please click here
- Dedicated button for native Microsoft Teams experience
- 5″ multi-touch colour LCD screen
- Poly HD Voice and Acoustic Clarity
- Poly Acoustic Fence technology: removes background noise
- Full-duplex speakerphone with best-in-class echo cancellation
- Robust provisioning and management capabilities
- Versatile headset options (Bluetooth, USB, RJ9 connectivity)
Poly CCX500 – Technical Specifications
- 5″ multi-touch LCD colour screen
- Dedicated Microsoft Teams button
- 9:16 aspect ratio
- On-screen virtual keyboard
- Voicemail support
- Adjustable base height
- Two USB ports: 1 Type-C; 1 Type-A
- Adjustable font size selection
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.2 technology
- Multilingual user interface
- Poly HD Voice
- Poly Acoustic Clarity
- Poly Acoustic Fence technology
- Full-duplex speakerphone with echo cancellation
- Versatile headset options (Bluetooth, USB, RJ9)
- Dimensions: 17.8 cm x 21.6 cm x 5.2 cm
- 1-year warranty
- Other native Microsoft Teams handsets include CCX400 and CCX600