Designed with new powerful Chipsets that bring stability and sustainability to the device for optimising the product performance and life cycle. Android 9.0 OS boost the Phone with fast response and a fluent interactive experience for users. Supporting Dual system the Yealink MP54 also provides a secure and stable operating environment.
Easy to Use – Intuitive and Consistent UI for a Friendly Microsoft Teams Experience
Featuring a 4 inch Capacitive Touch Screen, Hard Key Buttons and a Dedicated Microsoft Teams Button for intuitive call controls, the Yealink MP54 with embedded Teams Application enables voice communications through the desk device with ease for users in common areas, offices or front desks.
Sophisticated Audio Technology – Professional – Making Every Conversation Clear and Focused
The Yealink MP54 combines the professional hardware and software technology to deliver crystal clear voice communications thanks to Yealink Optima HD Voice, Noise Proof Technology and the hardware’s of Full Duplex Hands-Free Speakerphone with AEC and HAC Handset, the MP54 delivers excellent audio experience in every call.
Simplify Deployment and Management
The MP54 offers deployment flexibility with multiple choices of deployment tools from Microsoft, Yealink and Unify Square as well as auto provision, making it simple to deploy, administer, upgrade and maintain.
Yealink Helps to Migrate Voice Communication from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams
Microsoft have advised that from July 2021, Skype for Business Online and Client will be retired. Skype for Business Online Customers are encouraged to start using Microsoft Teams as soon as possible to ensure a smooth and effective transmission.
Yealink Teams Devices support the upgradability of firmware from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams Edition. Hybrid Mode Feature on Teams Devices provide simultaneous experience of Teams APP and SIP APP.
Yealink MP54 Microsoft Teams Phone Features at a Glance
- Android 9.0 OS
- 4 Inch Capacitive Touch Screen
- Optimal HD Audio, Yealink Noise Proof Technology
- Microsoft Teams Tailored User Interface
- Dedicated Microsoft Teams Button
- Supports Office 365 and Upgradability of Device Applications to Teams or SFB
- Magnet Handset
- Bluetooth Via Optional BT41 Dongle
- Wi-Fi Via Optional WF50 Dongle
- 1 USB Type A Port, Supports USB Headset
- Dual Port Gigabit Ethernet, PoE Support
- Supports Microsoft/Yealink U2 Device Management Platforms
- Hybrid Mode (Teams Version Only)
- The new Yealink MP range consists of the MP50, MP54, MP56 and MP 58 – All available now from Handset Solutions